Becoming a substitute
New subs: You may apply to be a substitute teacher or teaching assistant in Woodridge 68 by downloading and completing the forms below. Be sure to verify you have completed all required forms.
Returning subs: Continuing substitutes must complete a substitute teacher registration form on a yearly basis.
Questions may be directed to HR Administrative Assistant Terri Kumiega at email@example.com or 630-795-6808.
Support Staff/Paraprofessional Forms
The following must be included to be added to the substitute teaching assistant list:
- Substitute Teaching Assistant Application
- Substitute Teaching Assistant Registration
- DuPage County Regional Office of Education Fingerprint-based Criminal History Check
- Physical examination and TB test result
- US Department of Education Race and Ethnicity Data Standards form
- District and DCFS Abused & Neglected Child Reporting forms (2)
- PARA license which must be registered with the DuPage County Regional Office of Education
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form (bring in the forms of identification found on the list of acceptable documents)
- Federal and Illinois W-4 forms
Woodridge School District 68 uses Absence Management, an automated substitute placement and absence management system. Access is available 24/7 online and through the phone.
Certified substitute pay scale
Note: days of service resets each school year