Returning Student Registration
Returning student registration is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Complete the online registration process through PowerSchool Enrollment
- Log in to PowerSchool Enrollment or click the PowerSchool button to begin
- You will need your child's one-time use snapcode to get started.
- The first time you access PS Enrollment, you will need to set up an account.
- 1-minute video tutorial
2. Pay registration fees
- Fees can be paid in PS Enrollment right away when the online registration process in step 1 is completed
- Anticipating a fee waiver? Go ahead and submit your student's registration! Select the 'cash/check' option for payment. A balance will be created in your account, but it will be wiped out if approved and once fee waivers are processed at the beginning of July. Woodridge 68 will not follow up on cash/check payment from families until after all waiver applications have been processed.
- Fee waiver and free and reduced lunch applications can be completed beginning July 1
3. Provide proof of residency
- Returning student residency for the 2023-24 school year will be verified electronically as it has been done previously. Parents and guardians of returning students will receive notice in July with the results of the residency verification if necessary and indicate next steps if any. Most families will not receive a letter.
REMINDER: The registration process is not complete until all 3 steps have been completed.
Returning student registration for 2023-24 is closed. All students must now be registered through new student registration for the 2023-24 school year.
Click the image above to get started!
Assistance is available:
- Forgot your password? Click the 'I Forgot My Password' link on the login page
- Need help? Click the 'Help' icon in the upper right of the screen once you have signed on
- Translate to Spanish? Click the Spanish language icon in the upper right of the screen once you have signed on
- PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support