New Student Registration
Welcome to Woodridge 68!
New student registration is primarily completed online. All new students are to register through PowerSchool New Student Enrollment.
- Kindergarten students are new students to the district, regardless of whether they have siblings who already attend Woodridge 68 schools.
- Current Woodridge 68 sixth graders are to follow the returning student registration; they are starting a new school next year, but aren’t new students to the district.
- If you are moving to the district in the middle of the school year, and your student will attend a Woodridge 68 school next year, you are encouraged to pre-register your child. New student registration for the following school year will open in early April.
In addition to the registration materials, anyone seeking to enroll a student in the district must present: the student's birth certificate (original or certified copy issued by the County; hospital copy not accepted) and the parent/guardian's valid passport or photo ID (driver’s license or state-issued ID).
Having trouble with the online registration process? Contact email@example.com
Student registration is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Complete the online registration process through PowerSchool New Student Enrollment
- Pay registration fees
- Provide proof of residency
Please note: The registration process is not complete until all 3 steps have been completed.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2024-25 SCHOOL YEAR WILL OPEN WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2024.
Clicking the online registration button below is for the current 2023-24 school year only.
Request for Records
Use this form to request that all of your student’s temporary and permanent records be forwarded from their current school directly to your student's new school. This is for students who are new to the school district only, not those who move to a new school within the district's boundaries. Woodridge School District 68 agrees to comply with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act as it relates to records.