Students are responsible for good behavior and self-control in the building, on the playground, and on the buses.
- Students will walk in a line, facing forward, with hands at sides.
- Quiet voices will be used when inside the building.
- Students will not chew gum or eat candy in school.
- Hats are not allowed in school.
- Students will follow established bus rules.
- Toys, including electronic devices, are not allowed in school.
- Students must keep hands and feet to themselves.
- Students will dress appropriately for school.
- Students will speak respectfully to others.
- Inappropriate language and gestures are not allowed.
- Students will not bully other students.
- Students will not use objects in a way that may cause harm to others.
- Stealing and vandalism are not allowed.
- Fighting (real or play) is not allowed.
- Racial/Ethnic slurs are not allowed.
- Discipline Notification Form: A Discipline Notification Form (DNF) will be issued when a student does not follow the guidelines set forth in the behavior policy.
- Detention: A Detention Notice can be issued when a student does not follow the guidelines set forth in the behavior policy, specifically Level 2 behavior.
- Suspension: An in-school or out-of-school suspension may be issued when a student does not follow or repeats the behavior set forth in Level 3. Parent will be contacted by principal.