Returning Student Registration
Returning student registration is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Complete the online registration process through Skyward Family Access
- Log in to Skyward Family Access or click the Skyward button to begin
- Forgot your password? Click the 'Forgot your Login/Password' link on the Skyward login page
2. Pay registration fees
- Fees can be paid right away when the online registration process in step 1 is completed
- Fee waiver and free and reduced lunch applications can be completed beginning July 1
3. Provide proof of residency
- Returning student residency for the 2022-23 school year will be verified electronically as it has been done previously. Parents and guardians of returning students will receive notice in July with the results of the residency verification if necessary and indicate next steps if any. Most families will not receive a letter.
REMINDER: The registration process is not complete until all 3 steps have been completed.
Attention current 6th grade parents: when registering your student for Jefferson next year, please be sure to follow the returning student registration. They are starting a new school next year, but aren’t new students to the district.