Request for Records

Use this form to request that all of your student’s temporary and permanent records be forwarded from their current school directly to your student's new school. This is for students who are new to the school district only, not those who move to a new school within the district's boundaries. Woodridge School District 68 agrees to comply with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act as it relates to records. 

Request for Records.pdf, 184.07 KB; (Last Modified on June 2, 2020)