Academic Transformation Plan
To ensure our students are ready for the 21st century, Woodridge School District 68 has developed an Academic Transformation Plan that focuses on individual student growth and preparing students to be college and career ready. This comprehensive plan was developed in line with the district’s strategic goals to ensure that all students achieve their social, emotional, and academic potential and serves as the focus for district activities.
The Academic Transformation Plan was developed as a model of continuous improvement, driving all decisions around district programs and policies. This model allows for complete alignment of the strategic goals and ongoing objectives throughout our district and schools.
Through our district FOCUS, our teachers and staff:
- Form strong caring relationships with an between students
- Operate with high expectations and clear targets in place
- Create engagement through meaningful experiences
- Utilize data to inform instructional planning
- Supply specific and timely feedback to ensure each child achieves his/her personal best