Affidavit of Enrollment and Residency/Confirmación de inscripcion recidencia

This affidavit form may be used if you are an adult who has assumed responsibility for a student and provide the student with a fixed, night­time abode, for reasons other than access to the educational programs of the school district.

This form should not be used, however, if you are the natural or adoptive parent of the student, have been granted court-ordered custody or guardianship, or are receiving public aid on behalf of the student. For these situations, you are only required to provide documentation (such as a birth certificate or court order), without the need of an affidavit like this one.

This form is also not required for students who are sharing the housing of others due to lack of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason, or are otherwise homeless as defined by state and federal law.

Residency Affidavit.pdf, 170.21 KB; (Last Modified on May 19, 2017)